CLM has offices in London, New York and Los Angeles and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism.
Advertising campaigns have included H&M, Uniqlo, Aveda, Fendi, Mercedes Benz, Target, Nike, Microsoft, Apple, Jaguar, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dove, MAC, Tiffanys and Victoria's Secret.
Editorial outlets continue to encompass international publications British, French & Italian Vogues, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair, as well as more vanguard style magazines such as 10, Pop and I-D
Assistant to the Photography Division
. Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios, iPad and website including managing the tearsheets, print and digital archive.
. Requesting tearsheets and PDFs of magazine layout from publications where necessary.
. Organising portfolios as requested by clients and keeping track on this and their safe return.
. Manage clm blog, mail out and promos alongside agents.
. Maintaining/updating database for mail out + appointments.
. General office duties ie. Food shopping online, empty dishwasher, put paper in printer (this is split between Stylist assistant, Camilla’s PA, HMU assistant and Photo assistant)
With a view to moving onto in the future to: Assist Agent/producers on photo production: booking cars/couriers, doing travel schedules and call sheets to start with.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PA to Managing Director
The Role: Personal Assistant to Camilla Lowther, Managing Director and Founder of Camilla Lowther Management, a top photographic, styling and multi-media company. The Candidate will have a professional and eager attitude and ensure that the MD’s personal and professional calendar runs smoothly. The Candidate will be responsible for making sure the office runs efficiently and managing the social media for CLM.
- Managing the diary of the MD and effectively prioritising her day-to-day work and business.
- Main point of contact to book any meetings, engagements, and events. Therefore, keeping the diary up to date at all times.
- Organising all of MD + family travel, including ground transportation, and visas when necessary.
- Presenting travel schedules prior to the trip and ensuring everything runs accordingly.
- Performing personal tasks when required.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and contacts.
- To catalogue the MD personal and professional expenses and ensuring these are handed over to Finance department.
- Filtering all calls and emails accordingly and responding on behalf of the MD where required.
- Working with the artists diaries therefore creating estimates and generating invoices when necessary.
- The general run of the office ensuring everything is up to date including the mailing list and magazines are sorted accordingly.
- Managing and updating the instagram, tumblr and twitter of CLM.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the fashion or film business and a strong understanding of the industry.
- Relationship with model agencies and hair and make-up agencies and production companies would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Organisational Skills and attention to detail is key
- A calm demeanour and able to execute positively under tight deadlines
- Able to handle confidential matters. Discretion is a must
- Confident candidate who is able to relate to others
- Strong knowledge in the social media field and must have social networking experience
Please submit your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
CLM is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios and website including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, including requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices.
- assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- assisting agents and producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- miscellanous projects as directed
Positions qualify for school credit.
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org